- Level of Programme Undergraduate
- Duration 3 years
- Average Start Salary 2 - 4 lakhs per annum
- Language English
- Assessments Yes
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics or BA Mathematics in short is an undergraduate programme of three-year duration that is delivered over six semesters. The focus of the programme is to learn theoretical knowledge of the subject matter and also learn its applications in Arts and Humanities fields.
- Candidates must be a 10+2 level pass out from a recognized board of education.
- A minimum aggregate score of 45% plus must be scored.
- The stream of education at 10+2 level must be Science or Commerce with Mathematics.
First Year Syllabus
Calculus Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions
Differential Equations Algebra and Complex Trigonometry
Second Year Syllabus
Functions of Several Variables Group Theory Programming in C
Ring Theory Numerical Methods Lab : Numerical Methods